Gone were those days when people lived in houses with just white painted walls, regular bulbs; and marriage and family photos in standardized photo frames.
The trend today is to have ‘live walls’ that can talk for themselves. Each one is having its own identity; and narrating its own story!
Folks like to decorate their bedroom walls with theme styling that totally blends with their personality; and lifestyle and fits the bill too!
Each one to its own, like they say! Today the market is flooded with ideas to decorate your bedroom walls.
Even if you are not good at interiors, the internet can be your best pal to do mix and match; and you can add your touch of creativity and personalize the bedroom walls.
All you should have is a broad understanding of colors; and images of how your bedroom would look.
Dark-colored walls would make the room look smaller; and light colors would add more space to your room.
Honor can e did at the Macro and the Micro level.
I) MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers to decorate the wall fit perfectly into the Marco section. A significant pattern; solid-colored wallpaper; could go with a personality that is bold and gutsy.
However, a small pattern, with subtle pastel work, would add more flavor to your house decor if you are the friendly neighborhood kinds.
Placing a guest room, floral wallpaper on the walls can do magic to your ambiance, and make your guests feel warm, inviting, and unique.
II) MICRO LEVEL DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom at a Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the wall’s color with your age and the phase of life.
• A DIY photo collage with strings of light could be a fantastic idea for a college goer or a bachelor. While an antique, rustic wall decor could talk volumes on your classy; settle a luxurious lifestyle.
• If you have a bent for modern styling and decoration, you can choose the bohemian geometric pattern style to decorate your bedroom walls.
• Folks who have a bent for creativity can surely add a touch of handmade work to their wall decor
• And Quilted art, wooden mosaic wall art, wall-mounted painting, vintage letters, handmade personalized signature paintings, Instagram photo’s, concept artwork, glass painting, Painted glass vase, Honeycomb wall art, graffiti, glow pictures, texture painting, gold polka dots, Plate art can bring some more life to your bedroom walls.
• To make the bedroom more blissful, one could have the perfect mix of bright and dim lights on the wall to match the ‘mood transition.’
Soft feather hangings in pastel colors can distress and help in mental relaxation.
• Kawaii painting could be another form of cute art that you could add to your list!
When working with bedroom decoration, it always advised using gold and silver glitter to add a touch of royalty and make the room look cozier.